It’s a low carb chicken recipe that uses no sugar, no refined starch and not additves that can increase the carb content
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time20 min
- Total Time35 min
- 2 Table spoon mustard oil
- 1/2 Large chopped onion
- 500 Gram chicken boneless
- 2 Diced tomatoes
- 4 Table spoon cream
- 1/4 Cup chicken stock
- 4 Cloves of minced garlic
- 1.5 Table spoon chicken masala or curry powder
- 1 Table spoon minced ginger
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for about 7 to 10 minutes, until
- Put the onions aside. Increase heat to medium high. Add another tablespoon oil and the chicken in a single layer. Saute the chicken for just 1 to 2 minutes per side, only to brown the outside.
- Add the diced tomatoes, cream, chicken stock, garlic, curry powder, ground ginger, and salt. Stir everything together. Adjust salt to taste.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, sauce is thick, and flavors develop to your liking.
- Cool it down a bit and serve it.