This is a Goan style recipe and a changed keto version of the lemon fish curry
- Prep Time – 15 min
- Cook Time – 20 min
- Total Time – 35 min
- Main Course
- 200 gm fish fillet
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 25 gm fine almond flour
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a large dinner plate mix together the almond flour, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper then spread evenly.
- Take the fresh fish fillets, one at a time, and press into the flour mix. turn and repeat. you want to really cover them well and place them on a separate plate once done.
- In a large pan, heat half the butter and half the lemon juice over medium-high heat. you want it hot enough to crust the flour mix but we don’t want to burn the butter or turn the juice bitter.
- Let the fish cook for approximately 3 minutes. don’t let your pan dry out. add more butter or lemon juice if necessary.
- Place the other half of the butter and remaining lemon juice into the pan and flip the fish to cook for another 3 minutes. again, give the pan and fish a bit of a swirl around. the coating should be nice and golden brown and you should be able to see the fish cooking through.
- Check if the fish is done with a fork and remove it from the pan when almost done.
- The fish will continue to cook so we want to avoid overcooking. if you have steamed vegetables waiting pour the butter with all the crunchy bits from the coating onto your veggies.
- Serve it while it is hot.
Support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel TARGET 100 YEARS