Paneer pakoda is one of the loved Indian snacks. We love to eat them whenever it rains or whenever we have guests in our homes.
- Prep Time – 5 min
- Cook Time – 10 min
- Total Time – 15 min
- 100 gm paneer
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp isabgol
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee/oil for deep frying
Steps to follow
- Mix half the Kashmiri chili powder with half the turmeric, all the garam masala, and some salt and mix it all to create a dry rub.
- Dab the paneer pieces in the spice mix and coat well. Or mix all of it together in a bowl so the paneer is well coated.
- To make the batter crack the egg in a bowl and mix with some salt, the rest of the chili powder and Tumeric, and the Kasuri methi and mix well. Then add in the isabgol 1 tsp at a time till the mixture is nice and thick like a batter.
- Dip the paneer in the batter and then deep fry. Cook till the batter is nice and golden brown.
- Serve them hot and with some keto green chutney.
Support us by subscribing to our youtube channel TARGET 100 YEARS