- RICH IN MAGNESIUM: These are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which can be good in preventing several skin disorders by preventing the entry of foreign particles into the skin cells and tissues.
- VITAMINS LOADED: Loaded with vitamin E, it can help in preventing the risk of cardiovascular diseases since it prevents the foreign particles from oxidising cholesterol.
- LOW CALORIE SNACK: Being low in calories, it can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods.
- FIBRE FILLED: Being a rich source of fibre, Sunflower Seeds provides a feeling of fullness and helps in preventing binge-eating.
- TRYPTOPHAN RICH: Sunflower Seeds also consists of tryptophan, which can be essential in soothing the nervous system and helping you in curing the problem of insomnia.