Peanut butter is best for you
Did You know?
LET’S FIND OUT
Why you should consume oats
It is full of fiber and is a great alternative to sugary cereals
Nutritional Ingredients Of Oats
What type of oats is best for you?
More reasons as to why you should consume rolled oats:
Rich in protein
High in antioxidants
Makes an energy-filled breakfast
Other rolled oats products contain:
Hidden Salt and added sugar
High carbohydrates content (above 63g) which is not useful for people trying to lose weight
Low protein content (below 12g)
Why True Elements Gluten-Free Rolled Oats Is The Best For You:
Contains more than 12g plant protein
Aids in muscle gain
Extremely low in carbs compared to other rolled oats
0% added sugar
Here is a cross-product comparison of True elements oats with other oat products. Want to know which is best? Check for yourself!
Gluten-free Rolled oat reciepes
- Add ½ cup of rolled oats to a vessel
- Add 1 glass of milk to it
- Cook this for 12-15 minutes
- Add your blueberries, strawberries, and other toppings you like.
Oat and carrot muffins
- Add one cup of flour to a bowl
- ½ a cup of oat flour rolled oats and raisins
- 1 ½ cup of baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon and ginger
- In another bowl add 2 eggs, ¾ brown sugar, 1 ¼ cup of grated carrots, ¼ cup of sour cream, 1 tsp of vanilla, a little oil, and some grated coconut.
- Mix all the wet and dry ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 20-35mins.
Chocolate and peanut butter oatmeal
- Add ½ a cup of rolled oats to a saucepan
- Add around 1 ½ to 2 tsp of cocoa powder to it
- Cook the oats until it’s ready
- Top it with some peanut butter and maple syrup or honey.