- ANTIOXIDANTS LOADED: Antioxidants in these flax seeds avoid the harmful free radicals from entering into the body and causing harm to the immune system.
- OMEGA 3: Because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids in alsi seeds, it can be really helpful in improving the blood flow and contribute to maintaining heart health.
- FIBRE RICH: Also known as Alsi seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds contains almost 8% of your daily intake of fibre. So if you eat a handful of these seeds, it will give you a lot of fibre that is required by the body.
- SKIN CARE: The alpha-linoleic acids present in flax seeds can help in reducing the dryness of skin and thus improve the quality of the skin.
- HAIR GROWTH: These flax seeds are also rich in Protein along with Omega-3 fatty acids, which is good for boosting hair growth.